Waxing & Sugaring
WAXING SUNSHINE COAST
Eyebrow Tidy – $20
Eyebrow Sculpt – $25
Lip/Chin – $15
Brow/Lip/Chin – $40
Underarm – $20
Arms – $30
Basic Bikini – $35
G-String – $45
Brazilian – $55
1/2 Leg – $30<
3/4 Leg – $40
Full Leg – $50
SUGARING SUNSHINE COAST
Body Sugaring is an age-old method of hair removal dating back to the Ancient Egyptians. Using an ALL NATURAL sugar paste, the sugaring technique is more gentle and less irritating and painful than traditional waxing.
You will love sugaring because…
- It’s natural with no hidden nasty irritants
- It’s much less painful than waxing
- Hair can be removed as short as 1.5mm long
- Ingrown hairs are virtually eliminated
- Safe to use on all skin types and conditions such as varicose veins, psoriasis
BIKINI SUGAR – $40
G-STRING SUGAR – $45
BRAZILIAN SUGAR – $60
PRE & POST TREATMENT ADVICE
- Do not shave the area 2-3 weeks before your waxing appointment. Best results are achieved when the hair is approx. ¼ inch long
- Avoid chemical peels and strong exfoliants for 48hrs before your appointment. You can use a gentle exfoliant before your waxing appointment.
- Please do not use
moisturiseron the area you are waxing as some moisturiserscan interfere with the wax.
- wear loose clothing after your wax for a more comfortable post wax experience.
- Don’t exfoliate for 2-3 days after being waxed
- Do not expose the area to direct sunlight for 24 hrs after your appointment.
- Avoid excessive exercise for 24 hrs after your wax to
- Shower immediately after any exercise and use an antibacterial body wash to clear your follicles of perspiration which can carry bacteria.
- For bikini/Brazilian areas wear cotton or no underwear at night to allow the area to breathe
- Waxing appointments are recommended 4-6 weeks apart.
Waxing & Sugaring FAQ’S
What is the difference between a bikini,
A bikini line is basically a tidy. We wax the sides called your panty line and across the top, so if you’re wearing a bikini this will prevent any hairs from peeking out.
A Brazilian XXX wax removes all the hair from the front of the pubic bone, underneath and in between the buttocks as well.
Does waxing hurt?
It depends on the tolerance of individuals, we will do our best to make your waxing as comfortable as possible. If it is your first time or you’re feeling a little anxious during that time of the month, you can take an Advil or Panadol or other forms of pain relief to help.
How long will my wax last?
Usually between 3-4 weeks. However, everyone’s rate of hair growth is different so this will vary between people. Also, remember with the right home care products, you can help your body stay smoother for longer.
Can you still wax when you are pregnant?
Yes, you can! However, you may experience increased sensitivity due to hormonal changes. We will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible during the service.