Cosmetic Tattoo Sunshine coast
WHAT IS COSMETIC TATTOOING?
Cosmetic tattooing is a fast-growing part of the health and beauty industry. If you have are unhappy with the colour or fullness of your eyebrows, you may want to consider cosmeting tattooing. Additionally, a lip tattoo can provide your lip line with beautiful definition, reducing “lipstick bleed,”. Colored lip tattoos also help lip scars disappear and reduce the need for lipstick. After a cosmetic eyeliner tattoo, you can kiss your eyeliner pencil goodbye and feel condifent with striking, defined eyes 24/7.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING COSMETIC TATTOOING:
Balances and Enhances your natural facial features
Cosmetic Tattoos Give You More Time in the Morning
Keeps You Looking Younger
Cosmetic Tattoos Make You Look Your Best
All new cosmetic tattooing prices include a full consultation, initial design & cosmetic tattooing treatment, 4-6 week touch up, aftercare pack, complimentary brow tidy, 6 week post touch up treatment. Please book a complimentary consultation first if you would like to discuss the best cosmetic tattoo option for you.
FEATHER BROWS COSMETIC TATTOOS (MICROBLADING)
A highly popular cosmetic tattooing technique for eyebrows. Microblading implants pigment in fine hair -like strokes under the skin. This is the most natural look of eyebrow tattooing and is great for people who want a subtle change to their eyebrows.
Not recommended for oily skin or dense brow hair.
LASTS 6 – 18MONTHS.
OMBRE/COMBO BROWS TATTOOING
A cosmetic tattoo with a punch. Soft powdered brow is different to the ‘old school block brow.’ This technique gives the healed results of a soft eyebrow powder brushed through your brows. It is more defined and fuller than feathering but still looks soft and natural. We can customise this technique to suit you, either full powdered or combined and blended with feather strokes. Great for all skin types especially oily skin and people with dense brow hair.
LASTS 12 – 24 MONTHS
COSMETIC LIP TATTOOING
Changing the size and shape of your lips, as well as the colour , is easy with cosmetic tattooing. You can have a soft blended line giving more definition and fullness, or fill in the whole lips with either a natural looking colour to keep them simple, or a more vibrant colour to give a lipstick effect.
There are many colours to choose from but please be aware that even the lightest most natural healed colours will start off looking darker/brighter as you loose approx. 50% of colour during the healing process.
LIP TATTOO – $600
COSMETIC EYELINER TATTOOING
Tattooed eyeliner gives depth to your eyes, brown eyes become more sultry, mysterious, blue and green eyes , become more piercing, the lashes appear thicker, lusher, darker! This is one of our most popular cosmetic tattooing techniques. There are many different options with eyeliner tattoo. You can keep it thin & natural or thick and winged.
The choice is yours! Lash enhancement is a subtle, natural way of tattooing pigment in between the rows of eyelashes, making your lash line look darker and thicker.
TOP EYELINER – from $395
BOTTOM EYELINER – from $295
COMBO – from $600
ADD WING – $50
EXTRA THICKNESS – $50
LASH ENHANCEMENT – FROM $295
COLOUR CORRECTIONS & NON-LASER TATTOO LIGHTENING/REMOVAL
This cosmetic tattooing method utilises traditional tattoo equipment that is commonly used to introduce ink to the deep layers of the skin. Instead of ink, the saline method injects a saline solution into the skin.
By Introducing a high concentration of salt water into the dermis where the pigment is it creates the process of Osmosis. Because water in the cells beneath the pigment contains lower amounts of salt, this water will rise to the area containing higher concentrations of salt. This forces the pigment from the dermal layer up to the epidermis (outer layer of skin). The pigment becomes trapped in the scab and when the scabs falls off some of the pigment goes with it.
This is an extremely successful method for removing all Cosmetic Tattoos and small body tattoos. Less chance of scarring and damage to the skin. This technique can take several sessions depending on the ink used, depth implanted the clients skin & healing process. Please book in for a complimentary consultation first so we can assess the tattoo to be lightened.
FROM – $150 PER SESSION
Cosmetic Tattoo Pre & Post Procedure
If you are thinking about Cosmetic Tattooing, you are making an investment in yourself. We are confident this procedure will put a pep in your step and make you feel great about yourself. Before we begin, we want to help you understand what to expect and we want to make sure you get great results, which requires that you follow appropriate pre- and post-care instructions.
Below is some information on Cosmetic Tattooing Procedures along with Pre and Post- care advice for you to read thoroughly before your appointment. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on Face book or at the salon.
ALL COSMETIC TATTOOING PROCEDURES ARE MULTI SESSION PROCESSES and will require a touch up after 6-8 weeks. This appointment is included in the initial price as long as it is performed within the 2 months of the initial application. Failure to do so will occur in an extra charge. If you book your touch up appointment and fail to show or cancel within 48 (business hours), you will be charged $50 to reschedule your appointment. Some individuals may require more than one touch up to get desired results.
BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOUR INTENSITY AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY DARKER AND MORE PROMINENT than what is expected until your skin heals. It takes roughly 7-10 days for the outer layer of your skin to heal over, after this period you will notice the colour will soften and you may loose approximately 30-50% of colour. At your touch up the practitioner is then able to correctly assess the colour and make any adjustments required.
PRE – PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
- Any waxing or tinting should be done at least 48hrs prior to procedure.
- Please don’t wear heavy makeup to your appointment. The technician will need to remove the makeup around your eye area. This way the technician can determine your true skin colour and undertones, this is vital for us to choose the right colour. You will receive a complimentary eye mask during your treatment and we can apply any make up at the end of the treatment
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have botox/filler 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Please be aware that having a procedure done while on your menstrual cycle can make you hypersensitive.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor colour deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
Eye and Lip Procedures:
- No mascara or eyelash extensions are to be worn with any eyeliner treatments. Extensions can not be applied until after the healing process is complete.
- Since the delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it is best not to make any social plans after the procedure. Please keep in mind that everyone reacts differently to these procedures.
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition
- If you are having lip procedures and have a history of Cold Sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak. (Take Lysine 5 days before your treatment, take a double dose on the day of and the day after treatment, then continue normal dosage for another 5 days). If tablets are not taken you can be at high risk of a break out, this will cause tattoo pigment to fall out in areas of sores.
POST PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, wind, tanning beds, hot water, saunas, salt water, pool water for at least 7-10 days following the procedure.
- Do not use any soaps, cleansers or moisturizers or makeup in the pigmented area until it is completely healed. You may continue to use these products on the rest of your face but make sure you are careful to apply around the treated area.
- Do not touch, rub or traumatize the pigments area. Do not pick, peel or scratch your healing skin as you may cause uneven healing of pigment, or you may risk infection or scarring.
- You will be instructed to use an antiseptic aftercare cream for 7-10 days while the treated area is healing, this will help the skin stay moist to ensure the treated area heals well, and helps prevent any infection
- Please keep the area from getting wet during the first week of healing as this can affect result.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A DETAILED AFTER CARE FORM AT YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH FULL POST- CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU TO TAKE HOME.
Any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Facebook: Signature Brows & Beauty
What are feather touch brows?
What are Ombre Brows?
What will they look like immediately after?
How long do they last?
What does a touch up treatment involve?
What colours can I choose from?
Is it a safe procedure?
Could I have a reaction to the pigment?
Can the tattoo be removed if I change my mind?
Will I be able to return back to work the next day?
What factors will affect permanent makeup?
There are many different factors that can affect cosmetic tattooing.
Ø How long you spend in the sun. The sun fades the pigment faster so sun block may be used to prolong your enhancement.
Ø The regeneration of skin cells – the longer the regeneration takes the longer the pigment holds.
Ø The speed at which the skin absorbs the pigment – the slower the absorption the longer the pigment will hold.
Ø The choice of colour – light colours fade quicker than darker colours
Ø Oily skin tends to lose colour more quickly than other skin types
Ø Metabolism, skin products, deficiencies, lifestyles and age all take part in the healing process.
SUNSHINE COAST ☀️ ACT Member 🖋
✨Advanced #cosmetictattoo & Removal
✨Non Surgical Eyelifts/Wrinkle Removal
✨ZipPay & Afterpay
Error: Access Token for signaturebrowsandbeauty is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.