An eyebrow tattoo is an affordable, simple way to get the stylish eyebrows you’ve always wanted. This technique can help you bulk up on thin eyebrows, create long, shapely eyebrows, or even achieve a whole new eyebrow shape!
If you want an eyebrow tattoo to get beautiful new brows, you’ve come to the right place! Signature Brows is a fast-growing cosmetic tattoo clinic on the Sunshine Coast and part of this exciting new movement in the health and beauty industry.
What is An Eyebrow tattoo?
Eyebrow tattoo-ing is the perfect tool for anyone who is unhappy with the shape, look and even thickness of their eyebrows. It’s eyebrow architecture; you can change, shape or embolden your eyebrows in one simple procedure!
An eyebrow tattoo is a semi-permanent tattoo procedure that uses a special, very precise handheld microblading pen. This pen is used to draw or tattoo onto the skin mimic-eyebrow hairs. Instead of a tattoo tool, this pen uses tiny, fine-point needles that create a small, disposable type of blade and handle which creates the mimic-eyebrow hair and leaves the ink deposits in the skin. While it is similar to getting a tattoo, the ink used is far less concentrated, which is why an eyebrow tattoo is semi-permanent.
All these factors work together to create realistic, natural-looking hair strokes, helping you achieve the ideal eyebrow shape you’ve always wanted!
Eyebrow Tattoo: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The eyebrow tattoo has become one of the hottest new trends in cosmetic tattooing. It’s a safe, affordable and relatively painless way of finding the look that suits you. If you’re considering getting eyebrow tattoos for yourself, here are some added benefits you can look forward to!
- No more smudging: Eyebrow tattoo blading plants the colour pigments into the top layer of your skin. This makes it an ideal choice for those who are active – leave your worries of makeup smudges at the door the next time you head to your Pilates or Yoga class!
- Reduce the time it takes to get ready in the morning: We all know how long it can take to get ready in the morning – especially as we all want to look our best! Since an eyebrow tattoo is semi-permanent, you won’t have to worry about spending time on filling in your eyebrows every day.
- Virtually painless: Strong numbing agents are used during eyebrow tattoo blading, meaning you won’t experience any pain when you have your brows modelled and shaped.
- Long-lasting results: This non-invasive, pain-free procedure provides fantastic results, no matter what your eyebrows look like before you get it done. As a semi-permanent tattoo, you also won’t have to head to the salon every time you’re invited out to a party!
- Hassle and maintenance-free: Apart from a few touch-ups, eyebrow tattoo blading leaves you with eyebrows that require very little maintenance. Say goodbye to plucking and waxing, and say hello to long-lasting, gorgeous brows!
- Simple solution for those without brows: Eyebrow tattoo blading is the perfect solution for those who have lost their eyebrow hair due to illnesses or procedures like chemotherapy. Easily regain natural-looking brows and enjoy!
- Safe and effective: There are no side-effects to eyebrow tattoo blading, and the procedure itself is quick, painless and completely safe.